Piwigo 2.1.2 fixes many bugs…
…but also adds new languages, adds minor features.
One month ago, we released Piwigo 2.1.1 after a major bug was reported to us. No major bug this time, but 4 weeks are enough to have many bugs fixed, several small improvements and new languages, so here comes Piwigo 2.1.2. So what’s fixed? what’s new?
- new languages: Georgian and Quebec
- adds a link to the gallery root on all navigation paths (breadcrumbs)
- web upload form now supports PNG files
- web upload form now detects many errors (GD and Exif libraries missing, files too big)
- remove limit of 10 tags on each photo
And many others, see the official release notes
In addition to standard bugs, we have a specific section for PostgreSQL and SQLite related bugs. PostgreSQL and SQLite are still in experimental state. Nicolas fixed many bugs to improve stability. Madman made a great bug reporting effort on PostgreSQL compatibility and we thank him for this contribution! There are 15 bugs fixed in this specific section: congratulations Nicolas!